Administrative support to the Global Market team including:
- Adhoc meeting coordination for the department heads.
- Travel and expense coordination for the team.
- Prepare meeting documentation including PowerPoint presentations and production of meeting minutes when required.
- Collaboration with transversal teams such as IT Help Desk, Corporate Services and Human
- Resources in relation to team IT hardware and software support / issues, and onboarding of new joiners
- Coordination and collaboration with Assistants, both locally and regionally
- Coordinate data gathering to IG missions and other audits
- Maintain organisational charts for Global Markets and ALMT Treasure
- Update 'weekly whereabouts' report and remote working roster.
- Produce / update visitor itineraries in coordination with visitor EA/Assistants.
- Organise pitchbook approval and production.
- Liaise with brand and communications, coverage etc.
- Book venues and catering where necessary.
- Higher School Certificate or Equivalent
- Business Administration qualification, desirable
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Outlook skills - calendar, email etc
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to collaborate in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- High energy
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.