- $120k - $140k + Super (Long term contract)
- WFH flexibility
- Opportunity to influence
A listed FMCG business who operate globally, employing 5000+ staff with over 50 years experience in their specialisation. Over the past five years the business has maintained steady profit growth and low employee turnover.
Due to numerous projects, a newly created Treasury Accountant role is being recruited.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of treasury transactions
- Allocate commodity hedge loss/gains
- Maintain intercompany loan transactions
- Compliance reporting - ABS/tax compliance etc
- Prepare treasury related reports
- Prepare FX hedging
- Ad hoc projects
This is a broad and varied role and will be suited to someone coming from a back office treasury function or a Financial Accountant / Senior Accountant with a strong exposure to treasury.
If you're interested in the next exciting step in your career, please apply to this ad or call Ben Wahl on 9775 5907 for further information.