- Our client is a large NFP organisation on the lookout for a UX/UI Designer to join on a permanent basis.
- $110k - $130k + Super
- Permanent Role
- Sydney Based - Hybrid Working Arrangements
skills, expertise and experience to turn our software solutions including Customer Portal, POS, Reporting tools and more into easy-to-use products for their B2C, B2B and B2B2C customers.
- Gather and evaluate customer pain points through customer centric usability testing frameworks to ideate, validate and iterate designs in collaboration with Clients, Developers, Product Manager, Product Owners, Marketing and more.
- Design clean, simple and seamless user experiences for digital Portals, POS, Reports and more.
- Design and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Co-create end-to-end customer journey maps and user journeys.
- Identify UX pain points, monitor competitors and introduce best practice design principles in customer and business portals.
- Evaluate and introduce technology to assist with training, increase user adoption including user manuals, self-help guides, self-onboarding tools for new products and assets developed.
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar design role - Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools such as Miro and Balsamiq or similar.
- Experience working in a collaborative team, white-boarding, and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centred design solutions.
- A Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience (Nice To Have)
- Experience with using user analytical and self-help tools such as WalkMe, AppCues (Nice to Have)