They are currently sourcing a Workplace Advisory secretary to join their Melbourne office supporting the Head of workplace advisory and a team of approximately seven authors.
Perks and Benefits
- Fully subsidised corporate gym membership
- Generous social activities and health and well-being programs
- Outstanding professional and career development opportunities
- Free legal advice for wills, estate planning and conveyancing
- Prime Melbourne CBD location
- Free food and drink in the office
The range of duties this position is responsible for include:
- Typing and collation of various legal documents
- Liaison with external bodies
- Entry of timesheet data and preparation of client accounts (billing)
- File and diary management (including travel bookings)
- Email filing and electronic file management
- File maintenance and archiving
- Other administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate is well-rounded and has professional services experience, who can hit the ground running. This role would be well suited to a solid intermediate candidate who is wanting to grow their career alongside a progressive team or a law student who is available full-time with a couple of years left of their degree and has had previous secretarial experience.
The Melbourne Workplace Advisory team has one well-renowned Partner at the forefront, with a team of Senior Associates, Lawyers, and Graduates making up the team. Furthermore, there are two other extremely collaborative secretaries who will work in close proximity with the successful candidate, one in Competition and the other who works part-time across both Competition and Workplace Advisory.
If this sounds like you please click APPLY now!