This role is a mix of phone based and internal support with c level executives of a tier 1 , top 100 ASX listed business.
The right type of personality will include:
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to remain calm and assist difficult and frustrated users, courteously
- Customer service driven, with a passion for providing outstanding levels of user service
- ITIL Certification or working towards one
- Ability to deal with vague stakeholders in the business
- Driven to constantly seek constructive criticism and improve operations
- Passionate about new technology
- Ability to build relationships quickly and determine how best to service each user
- Flexible, adaptable and able to respond quickly to changing situations and emergencies
- Organised approach to work
- Works well in a team environment which is geographically dispersed.
- User Management - including setting up profiles, assembling hardware, desk phones, mobile phones, iPads etc. Including for those remote employees where interstate travel is required.
- Using Service now
- Adopting an ITIL mind set to solving problems
- User maintenance - monitoring roaming profiles
- System Admin support work for Document Management, CRM and Enterprise systems.
- Technical, ad-hoc support, including being the on-site contact for desktop hardware and software issues
- Maintain knowledge base of issues
- Investigating, resolving or escalating technical issues logged with the IT Helpdesk
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred
- ITIL Certification