Highly Desirable: Einstein and Communities experience/expertise
- You wil be working closely with the project and development teams to ensure service operational requirements are understood and implemented.
- Implementing Salesforce solutions using Apex programming language (triggers, service and batch classes), Lightning Web Components, Integration (REST, SOAP), declarative configuration, custom community page design
- Integrating Salesforce solution with 3rd party applications
- Detailed understanding of modern DevOps practices including source control, build management (CI-CD), environment management, configuration management and administration within Salesforce.com context.
- Being client focused and able to communicate at a business level, being able to discuss technical matters with non-technical people.
- Applying and adhering to best practices with regards to development practices, system maintenance, releases and configuration.
- Train other team members on SalesForce configuration/ development practices as needed. Help document and development best practices for administration and support.
- Ability to work with vendors and other 3rd party providers
- Responsible for all enhancements, support and maintenance of the production Core CRM, Community Portal, Pardot and future Salesforce based solutions
- 6+ years’ experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including Community Portal
- Agile development
- 2+ years' experience working with CI/CD tools – Desirable: AutoRabit
- Experience working with Chart.js an advantage
- Hands-on advanced programming experience of Salesforce.com building APEX code/classes, triggers, integrations, Visualforce/ Lightning UI components, Html5, CSS3, JS, Aura, deploying AppExchange products
- Customer -oriented approach with good verbal and written skills – excellent customer service
- Proactive and independent, able to work with minimum supervision
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I