Large, prestigious global bank with a presence in over 120 countries. Great offices in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
This business promotes strong work/life balance for its employees and is known for its tenured, inclusive culture and focus on providing local + international career opportunities.
This role sits within the Middle Office, which supports a variety of assets classes including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, cash, listed derivatives and OTC derivatives. Key focus:
- Middle Office exists to provide administration activities which support our clients start of day position. This includes trade matching, instructing settlement, managing cash flows, reconciliation and reporting.
- Oversight of offshored teams and day-to-day interaction with clients
- Change implementation including on-boarding new business, changes to existing processes to meet client requirements, process enhancements and implementation of new Middle Office services.
- Maintaining good working relationships with each of our internal partners which include transitions, fund accounting, performance and compliance, client service management, IT and other key teams & process owners within the custodial environment.
- Middle Office Account Managers are allocated their own client base, are accountable for the ongoing relationships with their respective clients, and the provision of exceptional client service to their relevant support personnel.
- Knowledge of broker dealer, investment manager and custodian payment processes
- Experience across a range of products, ideally fixed income, equities and/or OTC derivatives
- Experience "owning" a process or client end to end
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree education
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Local and global career opportunities
- Great workplace flexibility, good work/life balance