This role sits within the operations division of a business which prides themselves in promoting good work opportunity and culture.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Sending trade instructions out to the market in a timely and correct manner on behalf of the Company’s clients.
- Ensuring the settlement of these trades both financially and in the accounting system
- Reconciling both cash and unit positions
- Sourcing unit prices for all assets held by Company’s clients.
- Capturing and processing all periodic Corporate Action activities.
- Responding to any queries whether placed by external clients or internal teams.
You will be joining a Group that are results driven, committed to achieve consistently high standards in people, products, and service. They are a provider of choice for clients, and deliver returns for shareholders.
- Tertiary qualification
- Strong professional experience within the financial services industry
- Client facing experience
- Excellent attention to detail in performing reconciliations
- Ideally you have custody, treasury and/or investment management operations work exposure