- Responsibility for sending trade instructions out to the market in a timely and correct manner on behalf of the Company’s clients.
- Ensuring that the trade platform, accounting system (Hiport) and workflow tools are updated
- Reconciling cash and unit positions
- Sourcing and updating unit prices for all assets held by Company’s clients.
- Capturing and processing all periodic Corporate Action activities
- Setting up new investments with external and internal parties
- Ensuring static data is updated and correct in all systems and workflow tools
We are looking for someone with 5+ years experience in either custody or asset management.
Experience with Unlisted Unit Trusts are is highly desired.