The Middle Office team provides trade management, OTC and cash forecasting services and forms part of the Asset and Fund Services Operations division.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management and processing of OTC cash management including collateral, coupons, termination and new trade fees.
- Confirming settlements with counterparts and other business units
- Liaising with clients regarding OTC trades and position keeping.
- Support the overseas team with issue management, portfolio onboardings and process improvement.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with clients, brokers and other external third parties.
You will join a Group who are well-established and highly successful, yet take pride in their innovative approach around maintaining efficiencies within the workplace.
To be considered for this role you'll be degree qualified in a relevant discipline, you'll have knowledge of the fixed income, equities, foreign exchange and cash & FX markets and associated asset classes.
You are also experienced with swift messages for payments. And with the demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a high-performing team environment.
If this sounds like you then please hit the APPLY NOW button to submit an updated version of your CV.