Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that details in systems, and NDIS data is accurate and up to date
- Monitor Service Agreements to ensure billing agreements are being adhered to
- Process NDIS billing, ensuring charges are in line with service agreements
- Journal Processing
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Provide support with budget activities, including preparation and account reconciliation
CPA qualified, you will be an experienced Accountant with solid NDIS experience. You will be working in a regional office in Wodonga will lots of support from the Financial Controller, based in Melbourne. Two-month contract role starting ASAP.