In this newly created role, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Timely preparation of monthly management reports for use by management and external users including capital expenditure reporting.
- Support the finance systems and ensure the chart of accounts is maintained from each of the asset owners submitting their monthly financials
- Oversee the day to day review of accounts payable batches, credit card expenses, travel management company’s costs and classification to the General Ledger.
- Preparation and review of general ledger account reconciliations (including the fixed asset register) and working papers
- Maintain records and ensure compliance with GST / FBT/ BAS legislation and complete returns
- Ensure management team receive timely, accurate reporting on financial positions
- Ensure compliance against limits and controls identified within polices is monitored and reported as required, and identify and report any exceptions
For more information please call Sarah 07 3854 3801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org