This role is based in their Brisbane head office and will support the finance and operations team with the end to end accounting function for a number of their properties.
Some key responsibilities will include;
- Complete month end tasks in line with the monthly time-frame.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to a high standard and within agreed time frames.
- Provide accounting analysis to support the businesses including variance analysis against budget and forecast.
- Review payment batches in banking systems in accordance with delegated authorities.
- Maintain consistent application of established controls and procedures in order to safeguard and manage company and client assets.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of the operating budgets and forecasts for the allocated companies.
- Assist with cash flow reporting and forecasting for the allocated businesses, assist group head office in managing cash and working capital.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Liaise with customers/vendors to resolve outstanding issues and address other stakeholder issues and concerns.
You will be rewarded with a fantastic team culture in a growing and incredibly stable organisation even throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please hit 'Apply'