|Contact Name:||Sarah Kennedy|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2020 11:47|
Supporting the Financial Controller you will be involved in all the day to day accounting duties and month end reporting requirements. This is a great opportunity for people who need flexible working arrangements and need to work part time such as 4 days week or reduced hours over five days.
Responsibilities will include:
• Processing of Corporate payroll in a timely and efficient manner
• Supervision of weekly bank reconciliations to ensure transactions are correctly reflected in accounts
• Processing of weekly revenue journals including management of revenue GL accounts
• Supervision of fortnightly wages journals, month end journals and month end GL reconciliations for all operating entities
• Review of monthly Profit and Loss for all operating entities and making adjustments to transactions where necessary to ensure the accounts correctly reflect the activities
• Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register and Prepayments Schedules
• Maintenance and balancing of the inter-entity loan accounts
• Review of monthly credit card transaction journals to ensure accurately reflected in accounts and assistance in processing transactions when required
• Investigation and clearance of unreconciled items in an appropriate and efficient manner
• Preparation and lodgement of annual FBT return
• Preparation and lodgement of annual payroll reconciliation report
• Preparation and lodgement of annual WorkCover actuals and estimates
• Preparation and lodgement of quarterly superannuation reports
• Supervision in the preparation of monthly business activity statements and monthly payroll tax lodgements
• Assisting in the audit process including collaboration of reports, GL reconciliations, invoices and general enquires where necessary
• Assistance with preparation of month end reporting including monthly management accounts and Board reporting
The ideal candidate will be an experienced accountant who is capable of doing a wide range of tasks in a small finance team and be willing to assist across all finance functions. You will have the ability to take on additional work from the financial controller as need be and in their absence step up to do their role.
You will have strong written and verbal skills and ideally have experience using MYOB previously. Prior experience in the construction/property development industry will be highly regarded.
For more information please call Sarah Kennedy on 3854 3800 email@example.com or apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's