Reporting into the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include -
- Reconciliations for month-end reporting
- Weekly cash-flow forecast
- Payroll review and approval
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Preparation and follow up of divisional financial reports
- Annual payroll tax reconciliation
- Assist in the preparation and review of BAS and FBT returns
- Monthly close in accordance with the month end reporting timetable
To be suitable for this role you will be degree qualified with prior experience working in a financial or company accountant role. Individuals who have the proven ability to work across financial & management reporting requirements of a privately-owned business will be highly regarded. Coupled with a positive and supportive communication-style to assist in leading transactional and administrative team members.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and feel you meet the necessary requirements, please hit 'Apply' or contact Andrew Nicholls on 3854 3809/ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.