The role can be fulltime or part-time, split over 5 days.
With a team of four to assist you, you'll deliver full bookkeeping services to a portfolio of clients. More specifically your duties will include (however not be limited to);
- Working with a team of 4 remote staff
- Bookkeeping for clients including payroll, super, STP, IAS, BAS, payroll tax reconciliations, bank recs, AP and AR functions
- Responding to ad hoc client queries
- Assist with preparation of budgets & management reports
- Setup of new/review of existing Xero files
- Continually review and improve internal policies and procedures
You will have all-round bookkeeping experience or commercial experience from SMEs. An Accounting degree will be highly regarded along with prior experience managing staff.
If this sounds like you, apply by hitting the button below.