This iconic ASX100 business has a range of prominent brands and products and is a household name. They are known for having a high- performing culture, promoting ambitious individuals and providing exciting career paths for their commercial team.
This business is based right next to the train station at Macquarie Park.
This divisional Accountant will be reporting into the Senior Accountant and will be responsible for:
- Completion of accruals
- Assisting with reporting and forecasting
- Reconciliation of assigned accounts
- Assist commercial managers with preparation and evaluation of business improvement opportunities
- Assisting with preparation and evaluation of CAPEX projects
This role would suit someone who:
- Has 2-5 years at a Big 4 / mid tier firm and is looking to leave OR
- Has 3-5 years experience in a large, complex commercial business showing excellent progression within your early career (no more than 2 years at each level i.e. Accounts clerk/AP/AR to Assistant Accountant)
- Is very ambitious and would be looking to progress after 12-24 months
- Has excellent communication skills
CA/CPA support will be provided.
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Phillip Pham a call on 02 9775 5922 if you have any questions