Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will support the finance team in the following key accounting functions;
- Preparing and posting journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet and month end reconciliations
- Assist in monthly reporting, financial statements, budgets & forecasts
- Assist in FBT Fringe Benefit Tax and other tax matters as required
- Other adhoc tasks as required
You will be a part or newly qualified CA/CPA Assistant Accountant/Accountant, ideally with some initial experience from a chartered firm. You will have strong excel and system skills, outstanding communication (both verbal and written) and an ability to add value through process improvement initiatives.
If this sounds like you, hit the "apply" button below.