The Accountant will be responsible for day-to-day financial management of two business units under the group. As a key finance partner, this role will lead the financial reporting, along with month end accounting and variance analysis for these entities.
- Prepare monthly management reports/variance analysis
- Client profitability analysis and ad-hoc reporting to assist operational leaders and senior management in decision making and provide viability on performance
- P&L review
- Assist with cash-flow management
- Review balance sheet accounts and prepare reconciliations for key accounts
- CAPEX reporting and analysis
- IAS, GST and BAS preparation
- Ad-hoc projects
You will have relevant accounting/finance tertiary qualifications and ideally be studying towards or have completed your CA/CPA (not necessary). Importantly, you will have 5 years of post-graduate finance experience with solid month-end exposure.
Above all else, you will have exemplary communication skills, a strong understanding of GAAP and a strong desire to be autonomous whilst working in a team environment.
A passion / interest in music will be highly regarded