Accountant - Financial Services
|Job Title:||Accountant - Financial Services|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2021 10:06|
This role will work in a reasonably sized, and diverse finance team. Key leaders and colleagues come from some fantastic backgrounds, its described as a high learning environment. With a focus on corporate accounting, this role has a viable pathway to a leadership role into the future, and requires an ambitious, technically sound, and career motivated candidate. This role is very hands on, with top to bottom oversight over a key vertical within the group.
This role is very well suited to an aspiring Financial Controller.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing month end accounts to P&L and balance sheet, processing and reconciling accounts payable and receivables (including overseas)
- Preparing and delivering key reports, insights, and financial information to assist with management decisions and commercial outcomes
- Preparing BAS, PAYG and relevant compliance duties
- Lead key projects around business & finance processes, systems, and controls
- Consistent partnering with key internal & external stakeholders from across the organisation
This role reports to an experienced manager, who is keen to provide mentoring and support to bring you up to scratch with the organisation, sector, and processes. To be considered, you will bring a part or full qualified CA or CPA, as well as between 2-6 years of experience within a relevant finance and accounting role.
Please get in touch as soon as possible for a confidential discussion on this opportunity.
(07) 3854 3805
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's