Reporting the to the Finance Manager you and one other Property Accountant will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of properties and playing an integral role in finance and act as a support to the operations. You will be responsible for all the financial and management accounting for your properties and have extensive stakeholder engagement with all levels with the organisation and operations.
Specific responsibilities will include;
- Budget and forecast preparation, supported by the monthly review of General ledger and financial reporting to stakeholders on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Attendance to AGM's where you will have the opportunity to engage directly with you stakeholders and present the financials annually.
- Perform all Inter-company recharges including cash transfers and labour/ wage recharges from labour entity to relevant properties.
- Process and manage all Insurance claims
- Provide guidance to other finance members to ensure correct cost allocations to properties.
- Authorisation for the bank in regards to Bank for the purpose of creditors and direct debit payments
- Assist Regional Managers in providing support to the Operations Managers, through the explanation of financial results and answering coding queries.
- Assist with Audits, ad hoc project duties such as process improvements around systems and other projects as required.
This collaborative finance team has great leadership and will give you the opportunity to grow and learn in a sector experiencing positive growth.
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07 3854 3801