Our client is a well-respected household name within the financial services sector. Due to the busy year-end reporting period they require a technically astute Accountant to join their team (City located) in a temporary role.
Reporting into the Group Financial Reporting Manager and work collaboratively within a tenured team. 3-month assignment.
- General Ledger, Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Bank Reconciliations
- Reviewing of Cash Flow statements
- Year End Statutory reporting
- Liaison with External Auditors
- Senior stakeholder management
- Ad hoc work as required by management
- CA/CPA/ACCA Qualified
- Highly developed technical skills with a working understanding of Australian Accounting Standards, taxation, financial and corporate reporting.
- Previous experience in Statutory Reporting for a large entity and experience in a large company with a complex structure
- Proven organisational skill and ability to execute tasks to required timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to start work immediately!