Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Providing advice and assistance to key stakeholders on all matters relating to reporting and accounting
- Communicating with Executives on accounting sector developments/trends and their implications
- Research and report on key issues
- Identify opportunities for new directions/project/policies
- Manage projects
- Identify and report on emerging issues
- Supervise staff where appropriate
You will be a highly technical CA/CPA with a strong knowledge of legislation and accounting/auditing standards. You will have prior IFRS implementation experience in a regulated institution and well-developed analytical skills/knowledge of key drivers for financial performance.
You will have strong excel and financial modelling skills, ideally expertise in banking, insurance or another finance sector from an accounting or auditing role. You will also have experience providing technical accounting advise on complex transactions.
This role contains a large amount of communication, both internally and externally - so your communication skills (both written and verbal) with be a proven strength in your prior roles.
For more information contact Tara Murray on 02 9775 5908 or apply using the "Apply" button.