Accounts and Administration Assistant
|Job Title:||Accounts and Administration Assistant|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 09:17|
Headquartered in Brisbane, this business is already a household name, and have invested heavily into technology and ecommerce. This has been a key driver in their success through COVID, and a demonstration of managements strategy around investment and ensuring both stability and long term success.
This role, sitting in the Finance & Administration team, is best suited to a candidate with 1-4 years of experience, ideally with an understanding of general accounts processes and having proven ability to perform a blended admin/finance role. Given the growth of the company, their is certainly room to grow, but you must be comfortable with the nature and expectations of the role.
Supporting both the Financial Controller and generally the wider head office, this broad position covers all aspects of accounts and office operations day to day, so strong communication, time management, and multi-tasking skills are imperative. Responsibilities will include:
- Actively monitor and maintain the office environment, stationery and amenities stock levels and ordering as required
- Assist with preparation of meetings, and general administration including filing, scanning, copying, and mailing
- Daily bank reconciliations, ensuring bank receipts are reconciled to POS data, investigation of any variances
- Assist with month end procedures, including monthly sales reconciliations, petty cash journals for stores, and importing into the GL
- Working with Store and Operations Managers with support, including banking and till variance inquiries, store stationery orders, and sales figures
You will be supported by a great leader and leadership team, with mentorship and training. The expectation is that you will be eager to learn, motivated to make the role your own and add value across the business - all while having fun and working in a great team environment.
Please reach out as soon as possible for a confidential discussion on this position. Based in the Northern Suburbs, close to the train line, and paying a salary of $65,000 inclusive of superannuation.