This role will report into the Finance Manager and take full responsibility for the billing and account management function for one of their multiple entities.
Your core role will be to build relationships with clients (internally and externally) as well as providing financial and administration support to key stakeholders. You'll investigate un-allocated payments and seek to have funds applied and reconciled. You will deal with any ad-hoc queries.
Your experience will include:
- Experience as an Accounts Receivable Officer in a complex organisation
- Client billing and account management
- Payment processing and account reconciliation
- High attention to detail
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written