Reporting to the Finance Manager, some of your key duties will include;
- Manage the payroll function including maintenance of employee records, fortnightly payment runs, payroll tax, PAYG, FBT and superannuation.
- Manage the full accounts receivable function including maintenance of records, invoicing, intercompany recharges and debtor collection.
- Manage the full accounts payable function including maintenance of records, credit applications, raising and converting purchase orders, entering supplier invoices, monthly statement reconciliations and weekly payments.
- Prepare regular bank reconciliations
- Prepare month end journals such as accruals, prepayments, depreciation, coding and inventory adjustments etc.
This position will be 32-40 hours depending on preferred candidates availability. They are looking for someone to start immediately.
If you are interested in the above role, please Apply now!