Reporting into the Financial Controller of this well-established funds management firm, we require a committed Accounts Clerk to join the team in Sydney City centre, to support and work with team members while taking responsibility for the accounts payable & associated functions.
Your duties will include;
- Accurate data entry across high volume accounts payable
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Maintain and manage cash flow reporting
- Ensure the integrity of the data
- Assist the greater finance team as required
We require a proactive and reliable Accounts Clerk for this temporary role with start date in June, and offering the opportunity of flexibility around workdays for the chosen applicant.
To be considered for this excellent job, you have;
- Demonstrated working exposure to accounts payable and finance administration.
- Proven systems experience with TechnologyOne.
- Excellent organisational skill coupled with effective communication-style.
- The ability to start work in June and commit to a 2-month temporary assignment.
This is a unique opportunity to work within a professional & talented finance team - to be mentored and challenged!
Applications Welcome – hit “Apply”