- Based in North Ryde
- c$55-60K plus super
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Bank reconciliations and receipts matching
- Monitoring manifest reports and resolving debtors discrepancies
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and processing third party financing paperwork
- Assisting with credits/refunds when required
You will be degree qualified in finance, accounting or a related discipline and ideally have some experience in an Accounts Clerk or Accounts Receivable focussed position. You must have full-working rights in Australia, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and strong computer literacy.
Interested? Click on "Apply now!" to be considered for this role.