Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the transactional elements for a couple of their mine sites.
Your key duties will include:
- End to end accounts payable - processing, coding, payment runs (including foreign payments), maintaining supplier details and resolving supplier enquiries.
- End to end accounts receivable – reconciling, receipting, preparation of intercompany and recharge invoices.
- Bank reconciliations and updating FinanceOne with banking transactions.
- Entering coal sales invoices and ensuring funds are disbursed in accordance with distribution statements.
- Receipting coal sales funds into the various entities.
The successful candidate will ideally have mining experience and be confident in working closely with site personnel to complete the duties of this role. You will have great relationship building skills and have excellent attention to detail. You must have experience in an end to end accounts payable and receivable role and ideally have experience using FinanceOne.
For further information, please call Haydn Furness on 07 3854 3805 or click apply now!