Established manufacturer with a strong presence across Australasia. Our client has seen no slow down throughout the pandemic given the industry they're in, and have a growing finance team of 20+ employees. This role reports into an impressive finance manager and offers excellent mentorship moving forward. Our client are also known for having a strong focus and employee and can vouch for this from the feedback from our placements in the business.
Working closely with the finance team and other relevant stakeholders, the role is responsible for (and not limited to) -
- Data entry and reconciliation of the Accounts Payable and Account Receivable functions in the Operating System and Accounting System.
- Ensure daily processing are compliant with internal controls.
- Ensure daily banking receipts, payments and reconciliation are completed.
- Respond to queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Support and provide backup for the rest of Finance team
- Journal entry as required by Finance team member
- Ad hoc project work and tasks as required
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role doing AP, AR, reconciliations, etc
- Keen to learn, perform, and progress up the ranks towards an Assistant Accountant role after at least 2 years in this role
- Dynamic and able to deal with change
- Able to work in the inner-west - parking on site
- Full working rights