Hypergrowth tech business which has seen significant growth over the past 8 years since their founding. Due to team expansion they are now looking to recruit an Accounts Officer role, sitting in a team of 6 and reporting directly to an experienced Finance Manager. Plenty of scope here for mentorship and progression.
Including but not limited to -
- Collecting accounts receivables by contacting clients via telephone, email, mail, etc.
- Posting customer payments into the billing system.
- Daily banking and bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with staff and clients in regard to invoice and payment status.
- Assisting with invoicing queries.
- Preparing reports and following up on aged debtors.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Investigating and resolving any account discrepancies, irregularities or enquiries.
- Managing databases and ensuring billing system are up to date.
- Collaborating with teams to work on various accounting projects.
- Assisting with month end closing and reporting.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Supporting the accountant and wider finance team.
- Ad hoc duties to support the broader team.
- 12 months years experience in a junior transactional accounting role
- Mandarin speaking is a necessity
- Work rights which allow you to commit to a permanent full time position