This ASX organisation are primed for a very busy 2021 as they look to embark on several projects which will increase their operations and market share.
They are passionate about their culture and are looking for a part-time Accounts Officer to join the family.
Offered on 3 days a week, with flexibility over days and hours worked, the Accounts Officer will report into the Finance Manager and be responsible for a broad range of tasks across Accounts Payable, Receivables, Payroll, and general accounting tasks. This includes:
- Coding of purchase orders and invoices to the GL account
- Ensure purchase orders area approved in a timely manner
- Match supplier invoices with approved purchase orders
- Preparation of bank reconciliations, reconciling inter-company loans
- Reconcile inter-company loans, credit card receipts
- Pay vendors on a fortnightly cycle
- Provide excellent customer service with internal customers, suppliers
You will be an easy going candidate with at least two years of experience as an Accounts Officer. You will be a self starter who is looking to work in a tight knit team where culture is a focus.
Please get in touch as soon as possible for more information.