Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the administration of the companies debtor receipts on a daily basis ensuring cash received from customers is promptly and accurately recognised on customer accounts. Main duties include the below:
- Collation of cash receipts data from bank accounts
- Investigation of source of cash through obtaining remittance advice or enquiry of internal colleagues
- Allocation of cash to customer accounts
- Recording and reporting withholding tax on customer payments
- Resolution of enquiries from customers or internal stakeholders
- Proactive collaboration with invoicing and licensing team to ensure accurate reflection of debtor positions at month end
- Processing of direct debit files with banks for approval by management
This would be a great role for somebody who is wanting to work school hours.
If you are interested and have the relevant skillset please contact Emily Sharkey on 9775 5919 or click "apply" to submit your CV.