This fast paced environment requires an experienced finance individual with experience in transactional finance to assisting with month end and data manipulation to assist and add value to the organisation which has interesting and complex business operations.
This role will be ever changing to support the finance team and therefore the successful candidate will need to be happy with data entry, accounts payable to assisting with month end.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, some of your duties could include:
- Process invoices into the system ensuring the approval processes are followed.
- Allocate expenditure to the correct cost centres.
- Review and post purchase order batches.
- Pay accounts in accordance with vendor payment terms
- Complete weekly payment run for payment of vendors.
- Liaise with vendors in relation to queries and outstanding invoices/supplies
- Coordinate the set up of new vendors and regular maintenance.
- Receipt and bank monies received and prepare daily cash receipts journal
- Complete month end Accounts Receivable invoices as required
- Complete monthly foreign currency advances reconciliations and complete journals
- Assist Accountants with month end reporting
- Process entries relating to fixed assets to both the general ledger and the system.
- Reconcile and report on capital expenditure on a monthly basis
- Assist with the monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts as required
- Assist with data manipulation and analysis.
To truly thrive in this challenging and busy role, you will be able to work well autonomously and without the need to be micro managed. You will need to be extremely reliable as well as self-motivated and highly results driven.
For further information, please contact Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802. To apply please hit the APPLY button below.