Working within a small finance team, you will assist the Finance Manager in the production of accurate and timely accounts for this small business with complex business operations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of sales invoices and working with technicians in order to ensure that invoices are itemised correctly and are accurate.
- Sending out of sales invoices with all supporting documentation, checking with technicians what services have been provided.
- Maintenance of the debtor ledger and working with suppliers to collect payment.
- Assist the Finance Manager with BAS, FBT and GST reporting.
- Assist with preparation of month end accounts
- Provide backup support to Accounts Payable.
- Assist with general office duties in a small team environment.
You will be an experienced Accounts Officer/Bookkeeper with experience working in complex business environments. Ideally you will have experience with Xero and be able to use your initiative and be comfortable in developing processes around this area. A strong communication style will be essential as you will be dealing with a number of stakeholders and customers. You will have a strong accounts receivable, invoicing and payables background and ideally have construction, heavy industry or an infrastructure background.
This is a temporary to permanent position. Candidates must be available immediately.
If you are interested, please click Apply Now!