As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will join a tight-knit, high performing and collaborative finance team. You will be working on the Indonesian ledger and ensure accurate coding, distribution for approval and entry of invoices into the system for payment.
Your responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to);
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts;
- Preparation of creditor invoice packages for data entry including purchase order matching;
- Follow up of supplier and internal queries;
- Handling employee expense claim processing and payments;
- Invoice document scanning into ledger;
- High Volume bank reconciliations;
- Recharge invoicing and tracking;
- Assistance with withholding tax and GST;
- Preparation of EFT, BPAY, and international payments; and
- Provide weekly reporting to Finance on open items and any other issues.
The successful candidate will be able to work both autonomously while also being part of a small team. You will have outstanding communication skills along with a strong sense of customer service to both your internal and external clients.
You will have strong excel skills (v lookups) and prior experience using SAP.
Due to the ledger you will be looking after, it is essential to this role that you have Bahasa Indonesian language skills.
If this sounds like the right move for you hit 'Apply' and send through your CV.