This is a chance to join one of the country's, and indeed the world's, leading media icons.
Working in as part of a large team with a fantastic culture of internal development you will be given the oppportunity to further develop your skills in a transactional finance role with elements of month-end.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your main responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of select creditors on a monthly
basis. Where this results in media queries they need to be resolved and
adjusted in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of all Vendor invoices to the Vendor statement each month
- Ensuring that all payments are made within 6 month limits.
- Liaising with Head of Media Finance and media staff in an effort to reduce
Media Queries and increase staff knowledge.
- Invoicing of Agencies as directed on a monthly basis.
- Month end close off of Agencies as directed on a monthly basis.
- Supplying auditors with required proof when directed.
- Ad hoc reporting
- Checking and approving Estimates
- Setting up billing plans
- Setting up clients in Vantage SAP
- Preparing client rebates
- Prepare and Park journalss
With a minimum of 6 months experience reconciling Media accounts using a media specific accounting package such as BCC, DDS, Maconomy or Pegasus.
You will have excellent Excel ability and oustanding attention to detail.
You will bring with you the desire to succeed and have a hardworking team mentality in return for excellent career opportunities and the opportunity to be part of a high performing, progressive team.
Sound like you? hit ''apply" to submit your CV or call Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.