This is a chance to join one of the country's, and indeed the world's, leading media icons.
Working in as part of a large team with a fantastic culture of internal development you will be given the oppportunity to further develop your skills in a transactional finance role with elements of month-end.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your main responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of select creditors on a monthly
basis. Where this results in media queries they need to be resolved and
adjusted in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of all Vendor invoices to the Vendor statement each month
- Ensuring that all payments are made within 6 month limits.
- Liaising with Head of Media Finance and media staff in an effort to reduce
Media Queries and increase staff knowledge.
- Invoicing of Agencies as directed on a monthly basis.
- Month end close off of Agencies as directed on a monthly basis.
- Supplying auditors with required proof when directed.
- Ad hoc reporting
- Checking and approving Estimates
- Setting up billing plans
- Setting up clients in Vantage SAP
- Preparing client rebates
- Prepare and Park journalss
You will be highly experienced in performing reconciliations/receipting roles where there are less volume pay runs however high dollar values.
Regardless, you will have excellent Excel ability and oustanding attention to detail.
Previosu exposure in the media/agency sector will be highly regarded.
You will bring with you the desire to succeed and have a hardworking team mentality in return for excellent career opportunities and the opportunity to be part of a high performing, progressive team.
Sound like you? hit ''apply" to submit your CV or call Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.