Permanent opportunity to join this hardworking team, in a dynamic media/technology business. Great chance to join an organisation with a relaxed culture and friendly team.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will join a tight-knit, high performing and collaborative finance team. You will be working on your own ledger and ensure accurate coding, distribution for approval and entry of invoices into the system for payment.
Your responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to);
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts;
- Preparation of creditor invoice packages for data entry including purchase order matching;
- Follow up of supplier and internal queries;
- Handling employee expense claim processing and payments;
- Invoice document scanning into ledger;
- Recharge invoicing and tracking;
- Preparation of EFT, BPAY, and international payments;
- Deal in foreign currencies
- Minimum of 6 months (preferably more) high-volume experience in Accounts Payables, ideally gained in the media space
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written manner
- A proactive demeanor
- Exceptional attention to detail
- intermediate Excel skills
Sound like you? hit ''apply" to submit your CV or call Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.