This professional services firm has a reputation for the quality of strategies they offer their clients. With offices all around Australia, they are one the largest in their specific field.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and take responsibility for all accounts payable processes for your business unit. You will be part of a large, high performing, collaborative team and more specifically, your role will include;
- Processing and paying a high volume of supplier invoices
- Processing employee cash and credit card expense claims
- Processing bank entries, coordinate cash collections, and manage petty cash
- Reconciling bank statements and vendor accounts, monitor cash flow and debtors
- Other ad-hoc general finance duties
You will have extensive experience in a faced paced, high volume Accounts Payable team. Your strong organisational skills and customer focus will enable you to succeed in a fast paced, professional services environment.
You will ideally have experience using a large ERP and it is essential you have intermediate excel skills.
For more information contact Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806 or apply using the "Apply" button.