We require a skilled Accounts Payable Officer, who is systems savvy, to join a large finance department in providing support in daily transactional duties, coupled with project related tasks.
This will be an important role to provide support to finance managers and work with the team in driving positive project outcomes.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with accounts payable processing and reconciliations – full function duties,
- Process Indirect Tax (GST/FBT),
- Preparing / reviewing expense claims & tax returns
- Extracting and analysing financial data
- Accurate data input and reconciliations
In return you will gain exposure to a high-performing finance team, with multiple systems, entities and foreign currencies. They offer robust internal processes and unique project work.
To be considered, you are a tenured accounts payable officer, with experience processing invoices for multiple entities, and currencies. You have strong exposure across tax. And have excellent MS Excel skill.
Ideally you have working experience across the financial services, insurance or legal industries – with the proven ability to effectively multitask and complete duties.
Applications Welcome – hit “Apply”: