We require a skilled Accounts Payable Officer, who is systems savvy, to join a collaborative finance team in providing support around daily transactional duties, coupled with project related tasks as required.
This will be an important role to manage the accounts payable process, while the team undergo some positive change related to systems project.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Invoice payment processing;
- Bank reconciliations for the Group and multiple entities;
- Processing and management of accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Processing of GL journals entries to general ledger for the Group and various entities.
- Accurate data input and reconciliations
In return you will gain exposure to a high-performing finance team.
To be considered, you are a tenured accounts payable officer, with experience processing invoices for multiple entities, experience with inter-company transactions and high reconciliations.
Ideally you have working experience across the financial services, insurance or legal industries – with the proven ability to effectively multitask and complete duties.
Applications Welcome – hit “Apply”: