Your responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to);
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts;
- Preparation of creditor invoice packages for data entry including purchase order matching;
- Follow up of supplier and internal queries;
- Handling employee expense claim processing and payments;
- Invoice document scanning into ledger;
- High Volume bank reconciliations;
- Recharge invoicing and tracking;
- Assistance with withholding tax and GST;
- Preparation of EFT, BPAY, and international payments; and
Experience with Concur or Cougar would be ideal.
The successful candidate will be able to work both autonomously while also being part of a small team. You will have outstanding communication skills along with a strong sense of customer service to both your internal and external clients.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please hit 'Apply'.