Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts;
- Preparation of creditor invoice packages for data entry including purchase order matching;
- Follow up of supplier and internal queries;
- Handling all employee expense claim processing and payments;
- Intercompany netting process;
- Preparation of electronic, BPAY, and international payments;
- Provide weekly reporting to Finance on open items and any other issues and balancing to the ledger each month;
- Any other process as directed
To be considered for this role you must have previous Accounts Payable experience and ideally have SAP experience. You will be need to be confident working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and have excellent communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great business with a flexible and high calibre culture.
If you are interested and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.