Our client is a well known retail business who operate across Australia and have seen significant growth over the past few years. Exciting time to join as they build out their finance team and continue on their journey.
Working within a supportive team, you will enjoy working in a collaborative culture which has a strong team focus. You will be happy to help out other staff members and help the business achieve it's long term goals.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and support all accounts payable processes for the business. You will be part of a high performing, collaborative wider finance team and more specifically, you role will include;
- Processing and paying supplier invoices
- Processing employee cash and credit card expense claims
- Processing bank entries, coordinate cash collections, and manage petty cash
- Reconciling bank statements and vendor accounts, monitor cash flow and debtors
- Other ad-hoc general finance duties
To succeed in this role, you will have experience working in an accounts payable role and be highly organised and process driven by nature. You will be motivated to learn and develop, and work in fun and collaborative team environment.
Your strong organisational skills, action orientation and customer focus will enable you to succeed in this fast paced business. You will ideally have experience using a large ERP.