As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and with one other take responsibility for all accounts payable processes for your business unit. You will be part of a high performing, collaborative team and more specifically, your role will include;
- Processing and paying supplier invoices
- Processing employee cash and credit card expense claims
- Processing bank entries, coordinate cash collections, and manage petty cash
- Reconciling bank statements and vendor accounts, monitor cash flow and debtors
- Other ad-hoc general finance duties
You will have multiple years working in a faced paced, high volume Accounts Payable team. Your strong organisational skills, action orientation and customer focus will enable you to succeed in a fast paced, professional services environment.
You will ideally have experience using a large ERP and it is essential you have intermediate excel skills. A large part of the role will be working from home therefore you be required to have the necessary set to accommodate this.
Please click “apply” if the above sounds like you.