Working within a supportive team, you will enjoy working within a collaborative culture which has a strong team focus. You will be happy to help out other staff members and help the business achieve it's exciting growth plans.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the finance function primarily through the timely processing, reconciliation and investigation of financial transactions in the General Ledger.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- End to end Accounts Payable process including processing of invoices, matching PO's, batching.
- End to end Accounts Receivable process including raising invoices and allocations.
- Assisting suppliers with queries.
- Investigation and clearance of reconciled items in an appropriate and efficient manner;
- General office administration
To succeed in this role, you will have experience working in an accounts payable role and be highly organised and process driven by nature. They are part of a large complex overseas business so experience working in a complex environment with PO experience will be beneficial.
Please hit 'apply' or call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802.