As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and with one other take responsibility for all accounts payable processes for your business unit. You will be part of a high performing, collaborative team and more specifically, your role will include;
- Processing and paying supplier invoices
- Processing employee cash and credit card expense claims
- Processing bank entries, coordinate cash collections, and manage petty cash
- Reconciling bank statements and vendor accounts, monitor cash flow and debtors
- Other ad-hoc general finance duties
Please click “apply” if the above sounds like you or for more information contact Sara Vanderheld on 3854 3804.