This Finance Officer will sit within the Accounts Payable function. Due to a member of the team being absent due to health, the business requires a professional and personable Finance Officer with receipting and allocation skills to assist the team during this time.
Key duties will include:
- Approving high volume purchase requests
- Raising purchase orders
- Sending purchase orders to correct stakeholder
- Allocating spend to the correct cost centre
- Liaising with internal stakeholders re PO status
- Answering any queries from internal stakeholders regarding purchasing.
- Assist with the development of purchasing efficiencies and provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Assist with transactional finance duties such as accounts payable and receivables and month end procedures as required.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Andy on 07 3854 3809 or email email@example.com.