Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for working as a partner to the wider business and finance team to ensure accurate and complete AP processing and maintaining strong financial control.
- Uploading electronic invoice batches, credit notes, contingencies, and other miscellaneous payables into the finance system so they are ready for payment.
- Processing of invoices.
- Maintenance of employee expense claim processing & administration of concur system & corporate credit cards.
- Responsible for the entering & validating of EFT payments via the bank portal an issuance of remittance advice to suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers for any non-payment of accounts and follow up with the department concerned.
- Responsible for the receipting and posting of purchase orders.
- Liaising with relevant finance team members assist in the preparation of the opex accruals.
- Assist with cash forecasting including maintenance of the cash forecasting models.
- Assisting in meeting requirements of both internal & external audit and maintaining the control environment.
- Other Ad-hoc work as required.
You will need to have atleast 2 years experience in an Accounts Payable position and have excellent attention to detail and excellent administrative skills. You will need to be a confident communicator and have used a large ERP system.
You must be available to start within 1 week.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” and submit your resume.